Account Development Manager
Primary Location: Malaysia
Travel Required: Yes, 75 % of the Time
Innocorr is your Innovative Corrosion Control Partner
At Innocorr, we work efficiently to help customers in corrosion control especially in pipeline industry. Through dedication and creativity, we solve our customers’ biggest challenges, collaborating closely to find the right path forward. We serve customers in oil and gas industry, power generation, refineries and general industry.
Why join us:
With Innocorr, you will find meaning in your work every day, and engage in opportunities that will shape you, personally and professionally.
• Your personal strengths will empower you to succeed and make an impact from day one.
• You will be inspired to learn and grow, and to get the support you need to identify and achieve your boldest career aspirations.
• Your passion to excel will be fueled by your connection to world-class partners, industry experts, the best and brightest colleagues, and future forward technologies.
• Your contributions will not only meet the challenges of our global customers, but help theme propel their industries forward.
• You will be welcomed into a culture where everyone’s ideas and contributions are valued and encouraged.
• The Account Development Manager is responsible for generating new revenue within a defined geographic market. This position will have a primary emphasis on developing new customers with a secondary emphasis on existing customers.
• Develop and execute a strategy for both new and existing customers to promote and sell our products to the customers with the most growth potential in order to build new, incremental revenue growth within assigned market
• Develop appropriate territory management plans and implement an aggressive new customer call strategy sufficient to generate a high volume of new accounts.
• Use all necessary information (e.g. geomarketing data) on new/existing customers, markets, competition and product performance to develop and execute on the defined strategy.
• Maintain regular contact with customers to understand needs and to identify business opportunities
• Ensure follow-up and response to customer needs in a timely manner
• In response to customer needs, facilitate product recommendations, application and performance to protect client assets.
• To manage accounts, maintain call logs and contact info, run reports, etc.
• Partner with insides sales supports to ensure customers needs are met or exceeded
• Work with the credit department to manage customer debt
• Develop good understanding of customer base and the segments they service
• Facilitate timely and accurate customer quotations to achieve margin targets in alignment with company pricing strategies
• Manage personal expenses to reduce unnecessary expenditures
• 3-5 years of outside sales experience with demonstrated customer service acumen.
• Competitive nature with proven record of growing a sales territory or other work role that demonstrates success in a competitive environment.
• A diploma / degree in engineering, sciences or equivalent work experience.
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and Internet applications.
• Ability to speak English and BM
• Must possess a valid Driver’s License
• Availability to work and travel within assigned territory 75% of time.
• Ability to analyze territory performance reports and develop sales territory business plans.
• Ability to develop profitable growth.
Please email your CV to email@example.com